Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Do I need a criminal defense lawyer if I have been falsely accused?


Yes, you need a qualified and experienced lawyer who has handled cases for individuals falsely accused of criminal offenses. Mistakes do happen. You can’t assume that you will not be accused of doing things you did not do, and that the legal system will guarantee that you won't be falsely convicted. Being falsely accused should not be taken lightly and the consequences can be serious. If you have been falsely accused of a federal crime, violent crime, sexual battery, murder or even drug possession you need an experienced criminal defense attorney to review your evidence and build your defense strategy


Back to FAQs

Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.